red alert

dragon harkonnen

no never waste cash on defense.. well i dont... you should have a huge army by the time they are tryign to upgrade enough for prism

just build a whole bunch of those one tanks...(main kind i believe) they seem really strong when you have 60-70 of them. and if you get a load of prism tanks you are set for life... no need for defense

yeah, i learned by playing the #1 guy in red alert 2 back in teh days of my older computer.. for some reason it wont work on this one.. but n e way. at first when i played i was all defense, but after that one fateful match i learned is that time is of teh essence and if ya got an army.. there you go... and always build a few extra refinerys then sell them, you keep the harvester

thats pretty smart

thanks.. i find to make missions quick like in the last mission with the ALLIED. that was a good mission.. not all RTS have great missions liek that. Skirmish as many people as you can

no allies... make as much money. rather large map... thats how you train.. hardest diff... its all good that way.. all you have to do is think.. once i mad an army entirely out of soldiers and destroyed their base and all they had were a few buildings a wall or two and then a few tanks.. 100 soldeirs dispatch of them tanks real quick