Sign in to follow this  
Klofkac

Is D2K+ website still maintained and updated?

I'm asking, because several months ago I submitted a new version (1.3) of my Map and Mission editor on D2K+ site (and even asked on this forum for updating it there), but I see there is still an outdated version of the editor there: https://d2kplus.com/map-and-mission-editor/

I didn't actually see it submitted, but I can assure you the site is indeed still updated and maintained. Would you mind submitting it again?

11 hours ago, Gruntlord6 said:

I didn't actually see it submitted, but I can assure you the site is indeed still updated and maintained. Would you mind submitting it again?

Do you mind if I submit campaigns too? I have, like 7 campaigns or maybe more that I can submit.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cm_blast said:

Do you mind if I submit campaigns too? I have, like 7 campaigns or maybe more that I can submit.

Yea, submissions have been pretty dead recently, I'd love to add more

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Gruntlord6 said:

Yea, submissions have been pretty dead recently, I'd love to add more

Alright; time to do a dozen of submissions!

But first, I'll submit just one of them, one of my oldes campaign not uploaded yet (that I know the game won't be balanced or anything) just to test if the submit button works.

Edited by Cm_blast

8 minutes ago, Cm_blast said:

Alright; time to do a dozen of submissions!

But first, I'll submit just one of them, one of my oldes campaign not uploaded yet (that I know the game won't be balanced or anything) just to test if the submit button works.

I did get a submission recently but it was very poorly formatted and he didn't reply when I asked him to fix it.

9 minutes ago, Gruntlord6 said:

I did get a submission recently but it was very poorly formatted and he didn't reply when I asked him to fix it.

Alright, I submitted one. I think it's my oldest campaign that it is not on the page yet, or at least the date shows that the files are dated only 2 monts later from my spacing guild, already into the webpage.

If you can tell me that you recieve it well with no trouble, I will submit the rest and some of the updates from old campaigns renewed with my new knowledge of the game and the editor.

4 minutes ago, Cm_blast said:

Alright, I submitted one. I think it's my oldest campaign that it is not on the page yet, or at least the date shows that the files are dated only 2 monts later from my spacing guild, already into the webpage.

If you can tell me that you recieve it well with no trouble, I will submit the rest and some of the updates from old campaigns renewed with my new knowledge of the game and the editor.

I haven't downloaded the file yet but I got the submission and can see the file on the server so looks like it's working.

2 minutes ago, Gruntlord6 said:

I haven't downloaded the file yet but I got the submission and can see the file on the server so looks like it's working.

Alright; I will proceed to submit the rest of my campaigns and single maps, you may expect several submissions in a few minutes.

So I will re-submit the editor 1.3. I want to add Cm_blast's events and conditions manual he created recently.

On 7/30/2019 at 12:30 PM, Klofkac said:

So I will re-submit the editor 1.3. I want to add Cm_blast's events and conditions manual he created recently.

Sounds good, he submitted a lot of stuff for me to update the site with this weekend 😛

So I submitted Map and Mission Editor version 1.3. Hope I did it well and you will find the file uploaded.

I included the Event and condition Manual provided by Cm_blast recently.

On 8/2/2019 at 5:21 PM, Klofkac said:

So I submitted Map and Mission Editor version 1.3. Hope I did it well and you will find the file uploaded.

I included the Event and condition Manual provided by Cm_blast recently.

Did you want me to use a new image or keep using the existing one?

It's pretty okay to keep the existing image. Thanks for upload.