Jump to content

Any links on making your own utilities for Dune 2000?


Recommended Posts

Oh hey, you design tools for D2k? Cool! What new tools did you have in mind, or what existing ones did you intend to update?

I dunno how to answer your question (in the thread title), I only use the tools at our disposal, but I wish you luck. Indeed, our existing tools are quite versatile.

Edited by Fey
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Dr.Kran said:

The existing tools makes everything so easy, and I'm planning on finding another way to make more features Dune 2000.

Right now a few people tried to use the audio converter, to import and export the .aud music files from the game, but since the program was created in 2013, it's no longer compatible with 64 OS system, you may want to create a new 64 bit version of the program.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 11:43 PM, Fey said:

477073150148870157.png Oh hey, you design tools for D2k? Cool! What new tools did you have in mind, or what existing ones did you intend to update?

I dunno how to answer your question (in the thread title), I only use the tools at our disposal, but I wish you luck. Indeed, our existing tools are quite versatile.

477073179580301324.png I have my methods in successful conjunctionary productions.

Edited by Dr.Kran
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 11:43 PM, Fey said:

Oh hey, you design tools for D2k? Cool! What new tools did you have in mind, or what existing ones did you intend to update?

I dunno how to answer your question (in the thread title), I only use the tools at our disposal, but I wish you luck. Indeed, our existing tools are quite versatile.

477073179580301324.png I do not wish to update any tools, I only want to know the formula in making utilities so I can make my own.

If the Dune 2000 development methods is extinct then I recommend making one through experimentation with every code combination and compare it to original dune to see if you can freshly remake it by copying and pasting the text format with the Notepad++ and paste it into a fresh exe then rearrange, remove and improve it with more codes.


The only way to make the perfect .exe file is to be flexible with the old ones at this time as there are no way for me to access the character keys acquired to make everything.

With a alliance having 5 people in attempts to the same method will reduce the requirements in making the perfect file.

The producer and his or her cooperatives if their goals was purely to achieve success can initiate test runs through finding all the error causes.

Each producer and cooperative is supposed to select a percentage in the file and repeat the primitive process in row and column edits and this is how you will achieve success.

With each character casing if you can find them will be tested in an exe file in every order until everything is checked complete.

For example a cooperative has been divided into the first 25% in codes and has changed all his letters to A and he reported that there was either failure or changes when combining his with the other 75%'s codes. This is my method/personnel in coding.

Note that I'm an available producer or cooperative.

Edited by Dr.Kran
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...