[WIP] Honored Matres & Desert Mercenaries Co-op campaign

zidane2

Just to mention you that now that I finished testing Feda's stuff, I wanted to give a second try into your coop maps. I played using the skirmish way, just to have a better overall feeling.

- Mission 1: it's just like the last time, but now it is better. Not much work to do for the player, but at least it is possible to harvester hunt here and there and kill that siege tank that can decimate smugglers allies. Here it is required extra info on which houses and colors all those AI are.

- Mission 2: well, with an actual ally it is much more easy; I spend the early minutes to have a decent army, but after that I only took care on the eventual defense, as my ally was building units, so I focused on gather the 10.000 credits while the other was focused on the defensive part <-- required extra info, as I had no idea the enemy was suppose to be Ixian, so I just make them Ordos.

- Mission 3: easy mission even playing alone; the enemy ais barely attack, only one of them was sending eventual small waves from time to time, but the other Ai spend plenty of minutes before sending any sort of attack. The only hard part was when the spice was running out and I had to quickly build multiple carryalls to prevent harvesters to go walking around. On this map I feel the AI never rebuilding anything,I have no idea how the skirmish part works, but not even my ally build anything, deployed the MCV and that's it. But maybe... maybe on skirmish style (but without using the online feature it self, even if I used the C&C.net tool to play it), maybe the AI tabs works as intended. As I can see, smugglers AI (bottom-right base) has the "rebuild buildings" into 0, so they never tried to rebuild the turrets destroyed, and although they have no active a skirmish style of AI, while playing on the skirmish way the Ai still sell all the buildings if it cannot continue. Interesting. I still need to play the last mission, which I will did tomorrow.

But one thing, you may need to alter the name on the .ini itself (or with the editor) because right now they are randomly placed into the list of maps. 2 of them are called "Coop <something>" and the other 2 are simply "honored Matres mission <X>".