How do i make my own maps?

Toddy

I have bought the platinum version from steam and have created a new map in the editor which shows up in my list when trying to set up a new game, but when i use a pre made map from the RRTC original files it lets me save it after editing it in the editor but does not add it anywhere to the scenarios list or campaigns so that i can play it .. how come ?

• 2 weeks later...

Not 100% sure what your problem is but it is worth noting that there are two folders in RRII directory - maps and games. The maps folders store the original maps and any you have revised. The games folder stores your saved games. I assume you renamed the map you revised when saving otherwise it writes over the original map.

If you accidentally make two human players mandatory, then the revised map will only show up when you ask to start a multi-player game. To get it to show in the single-player list, go back into the editor and make sure that all but one human player is optional.