Cargo demand level missing

Diablogrunt

I am working on another 3 different scenario map based on starting dates, but all of a sudden when testing the third scenario the demand level for each cargo is no longer shown - only the cargo item. I'm sure I encountered this problem a long time ago but cannot remember how to fix it. Can anybody help? Demand level worked fine with both the first two scenarios before revising the map for the third scenario. Now the problem exists regardless of starting date, and as far as I know I did not add anything weird when adding the third scenario for last starting date.

Edited by Diablogrunt
Clarification

After much fooling around I have concluded this is some sort of a RRII program bug. Once the demand levels do not show up then they will not show up in any version of the revised files I have for this map on file - even with versions that worked normally before. The only way to resolve the problem is to load a different scenario (other than any of versions of the one I am working on) then place a station and the demand levels shows again. Then dump out to the main menu and load the problem scenario and the demand level now works. Very strange.