Casaulties

SilverG

Hi, as I am into mission editing, I want to make some triggers when a certain ammount of casaulties have fallen. For example 40 light infantry - if there is such a thing to specify.

As I can see from the casaulties box there should be a certain code entered. But I do not know what kind. Is there some kind of list for it? Please help.

The only thing I know:

In the treshold box, set to 0, you kill 1 infantry and the event trigger (I did with a message and the message just appears over and over).

Setting to 4, you need to kill 5 before triggering the message.

The "Flag?" is supposed to be the timer, something like this:

To trigger the Event, you need to kill 50 soldiers in 5 minutes. If you kill 45 and reach the 5 minute mark the counter resets, so you need to kill 50 more in the next 5 minutes and so on.

However, I have no clue how works.

Loading the O9V1 map with the old editor they are 2 boxes, one with a number and the other with another number.

In the new editor with the same map appears letters and numbers, so I don't know.

Ok, after some testing. Not only works for infantry but for vehicles too: Quads, tanks, VCM... even the carryall count in this threshold. Buildings doesn't count.

I am asuming the "Killing 50 infantry in 5 minute and then resets" because in the editor in the "flag?" section says: "Time between intervals".

But maybe the condition type works like this:

"for trigger X event, you need to kill 50 enemies, every 5 seconds the count goes down by 1".

In the old editor were two boxes to write numbers there, that could be the "every X seconds the count goes down by Y".

But honestly I have no idea. I can be wrong.

Now looking into the O9V1 map when the Mercs have 2 events for this.

The first, when they advice "We're losing too many men!") has a Threshold of 10.

And the second, when they finally become neutral has a Threshold of 15.

If they are suppose to died 11-16 units to trigger this, well, that happen almost everytime he attacks, so the count resets really quickly there.

But I don't know how works, the Mercs have a value of "3FE00000" in the "flags?" the first and "40200000" when they become neutral.