Dune 2000 New campaign pack

Feda

Wow man it looks awesome! You're so amazing :D

So for briefings all we have to do is add new entries with ANY name (i.e. "testOrdos" instead of the internal game way "OM1Text2") and it will take the briefing from it? Also the mission name can be anything, or does it still need to follow the original pattern: <side_letter><mission_number>V<territory>?

You can choose any name you want yes ( e.g. TextUibBriefingKey=HerpDerp )

The filenames can be up to 50 chars length like on cncnet ( any name will work like on cncnet )

The mission number is only used for the ingame briefing dialog (e.g. Atreides Mission 1 = IGA1MIS.UIL )

You can choose any name you want yes ( e.g. TextUibBriefingKey=HerpDerp )

The filenames can be up to 50 chars length like on cncnet ( any name will work like on cncnet )

The mission number is only used for the ingame briefing dialog (e.g. Atreides Mission 1 = IGA1MIS.UIL )

So if we add a custom briefing to be displayed in the mission selector, the in-game briefing will take the original campaign briefings? How do we add the exact same custom briefing for in-game screen as well?

Btw, can you use dune2000-spawn.exe to be ran with this patch? I love that random music thing plus the ease of setting up hires and all other goodies dune200-spawn.exe has. Right now it openes dune2000.exe which has none of these :(

each mission number got its own .uil file, set the mission number to 15 and create a new file named IGA15MIS.UIL, I never looked into these files but i guess you can choose what text it reads from text.uib

dune2000.exe is newer than dune2000-spawn.exe, it got all the stuff too :) Random music doesnt work cause singleplayer is set up to play a different song in each mission, so you will have to edit music.ini to change that

each mission number got its own .uil file, set the mission number to 15 and create a new file named IGA15MIS.UIL, I never looked into these files but i guess you can choose what text it reads from text.uib

dune2000.exe is newer than dune2000-spawn.exe, it got all the stuff too :) Random music doesnt work cause singleplayer is set up to play a different song in each mission, so you will have to edit music.ini to change that

Yes it doesn't start random songs but the hotkey to change music doesn't work now when i use mission selector, it worked before in campaigns when i started the game by dune2000-spawn.exe and selected any mission to play :D

Works for me, are you sure you got the latest dune2000.exe? rev.16 is the latest

I ran cncnet (im using a different folder for singlewplayer dune and another for cncnet) on the singleplayer game and I thought it updated dune2000.exe as well. It didn't apparently: i got rev 9. It's an 89KB executable, and theres dune2000.dat running when i open it.

Difficulty could not be changed in 15, I had to fix that

I ran cncnet (im using a different folder for singlewplayer dune and another for cncnet) on the singleplayer game and I thought it updated dune2000.exe as well. It didn't apparently: i got rev 9. It's an 89KB executable, and theres dune2000.dat running when i open it.

Ah k, I added the latest dune2000.exe now to the package and did a few other updates

• Upvote 2

Everything has been completed. I am now working with Funky to have them included in the Mission Launcher with a custom menu for it. Will release them in a new topic very soon. I'll link it here as well :D Good news is that you'll no longer have to replace anything: you'll be able to play these missions and any other missions at the same time, in the same dune folder.