A Railroad Tycoon 2 Fan Hopes to Chinesize the Map which Named"Hong Kong"

J.Z.S.H.S.

Dear Like-minded Friends:

How do you do?

I am a Railroad Tycoon 2 Fan in an Asian country .Recently,I find the map "Hong Kong" on this site: http://theterminal.dune2k.com/?p=rrt2-files-maps&id=109 . Suddenly, I hope to Chinesization this map by myself.Maybe I will publish this Chinesized Map on the Internet.But I don't know your,the original author's,ideas.So I write this letter to you.Could you allow me to chinesization this map"Hong Kong" by myself and publish this Chinesized Map on the Internet? I hope you can agree with my idea and allow me to chinesization this map"Hong Kong" by myself and publish this Chinesized Map on the Internet. And I really want to make friends with you by wrting e-mails and other contact ways! (So far I don't know your other contact ways.)

I hope to hear from you soon! Best wishes for you!

P.S. My English is not very good , but I am working on it now by myself. There may be some grammar problems or other problems in this e-mail.Please give your understanding of the inconvenience caused!

A Railroad Tycoon 2 Fan

September,27,2014 ( Singapore Time ) (UTC+08:00)

Hello, Welcome! Nice to meet another Railroad Tycoon 2 Fan here! Your English is quite good. Chinesization isn't an English word. I would use Chinese version or Chinese translation. A few other words are not perfect grammar, but I can understand you well. Good luck learning more English!

I wish I could be more help, but I don't think the creator of this map is a member of this forum. The best way to contact him would be through email. When you view the Hong Kong map through the link you provided you will see his name - Lennart Anderson. This is a link to his email address. I hope it is still active. If you have already tried this, I apologize.

Normally, a person who makes a map posts it on the internet because he wants other people to play and enjoy it. As long as you give him credit as the original map maker, I have found map makers appreciate it. Translations are even more welcome. If his email doesn't work anymore, credit Lennart Anderson and go ahead with your project without worry.