Not So Bad scenarios

loco_motive

"Not so bad" scenarios not included on the Platinum CD, but which might be good candidates for an additional CD.

This list is made mainly for those "players" that have not been in the game all that long and may not be that familiar with the huge library of scenarios we have available. None of my own notes on these scenarios are included. This is strictly a playlist selected from some 483 maps listed in my files..

As a group, these scenarios all have objectives except DragonIsle, which is included for the beautiful rendering of a dragon. They are not markedly better or worse, easier or harder, than the player scenarios on the Platinum CD. Nor are they any more or less devoid of errors in key events. In particular, some have to be played just because they are interesting, others are easily fixable by the player if desired. Some of the scenarios may not be immediately available, some may be on the list by accident and there are certainly scenarios missing from the list.

In any case, I guess they can be found in The Terminal Map section or at Hawk & Badger .

Afghanistan	        TSC	Ben Sauer	AsiaAmtrak	                TSC	Benjamin Sauer	North AmerColorz!	                RT2	Bill Ingram	ImaginaryTasmania  	        TSC	Cam Hills	AustraliaClosa 1950-1985	        RT2	Darrell	        ImaginaryCanadian Pacific        TSC	David Gross	North AmerPacific Northwest       TSC	David Masters	North AmerEsquimalt & Nanaimo     RT2	E. Collins	North AmerAlt Baden	        RT2	Erwin Hiesl	EuropeApple War Ooze	        TSC	Gwizz	        ImaginarySeattle Street Railway	TSC	Gwizz	        North AmerScorpion Mountain	TSC	Hawk(dawg)	ImaginaryUS History		TSC	Jeffry Fisher	North AmerBritannia	        RT2	J Sylvest and GS Bales	ImaginaryCanada Bound	        RT2	Joe Fitzpatrick	North AmerKootenay to Coast	TSC	Joe Fitzpatrick & SM	North AmerKVR251	                TSC	John Schwarz	North AmerYosemite Valley Railroad TSC	John Schwarz and Paul Bamberg	North Amer20th Century Limited	TSC	Lars Maischak	North Amer20th Century Unlimited	TSC	Lars Maischak	North AmerBroadway Limited	TSC	Lars Maischak	North AmerCoastline	        TSC	Lars Maischak	ImaginaryGreat Passenger Trains 3-pak	TSC   Lars Maischak   North AmerReich Chancellor	TSC	Lars Maischak	EuropeMason County	        RT2	Mike Gasaway	ImaginaryCascadia	        TSC	N. S. Bennett	North AmerCascadia-sm	        TSC	N. S. Bennett	North AmerOregon and Empire	TSC	N. S. Bennett	North AmerRenewed Zealand	        TSC	N. S. Bennett	AustraliaThat Toddlin' Town	TSC	N. S. Bennett	North AmerMorocco	                TSC	Paul Bamberg	AfricaNew England	        TSC	Paul Bamberg	North AmerMorocco (SM version)	TSC	Paul Bamberg	AfricaBound for South Australia, v2	TSC   Peter Bennet   AustraliaPilbara Iron, ver 2	TSC	Peter Bennet	AustraliaWesternport v2	        TSC	Peter Bennet	AustraliaVancouver Island	TSC	Profish	        North AmerCuba (2000)	        RT2	Ras	        North AmerBen Franklin's Kite	TSC	Sirian	        ImaginaryBristol Cars	        RT2	Steve Banks	EuropeIsrael 1952	        TSC	Steve Banks	AsiaItaly and the Alps	TSC	Steve Banks	EuropeManchester Sheffield	TSC	Steve Banks	EuropePoland 1945	        TSC	Steve Banks	EuropeThe Philippines	        TSC	Steve Banks	AsiaWoodstock	        RT2	Steve Banks	EuropeAlaska	                TSC	Steve Lorenz	North AmerAlaska	                RT2	Steve Lorenz	North AmerAmerican Flyer (SM fix)	TSC	Steve Lorenz	North AmerChina TSC	        TSC	Steve Lorenz	AsiaGreat Northern	        TSC	Steve Lorenz	North AmerHawaii	                RT2	Steve Lorenz	North AmerRail Baron V2.0	        TSC	Steve Lorenz	North AmerHeartland Heaven	TSC	Steve Martineau	North AmerHeartland, USA Auto Industry	TSC   Steve Martineau	North AmerPine Valley	        TSC	Szabla  	North AmerOntario Northland	TSC	Ted Kocyla	North AmerBulvanian Petroleoum	TSC	Toni Ronkko	ImaginaryDragonIsle	        RT2	Unknown  	Imaginary
  • Like 1

I will try to play through all the scenarios on the list that I haven't played already. The ones I have played are all enjoyable top of the line scenarios. It is so difficult to know how to pick a good strategy-based scenario out of the long list available here and at Hawk's. This helps a lot. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Well Loco,

I have a scenario which is not in any website, or at least at the present.   I don't know where it came, or the user creator.   I had mentioned it for Hawk's Web Site, but being that the author was unknown, he 'ethically' did not want to incorporate it.

It has to do with the Auto industry, and is not the same as that which is part of a scenario already incorporated in either The Terminal or Hawk's Website.   Don't know if you would be interested.    However, I have not been able to download some scenarios to this site, so would have to have your personal e-mail address.   Being that there is so much "crap" being done now days, this is not a scam, and you could check in the RRT3 Hawk's Forum  as me being a member with user name of Ray of Sunshine. :|

Well Loco,

You can forget my previous thread.   I checked over all my disc inventory and am not able to find the scenario to which I referred.  I know that the title was AAA Auto Industry, but have not been able to find it.   I do know that in a process of computer problems, that some of my inventory was deleted.    I am sorry for its loss, as it had a great number of challenges which are not in the  scenario you list of an auto industry, mainly that of Auto Industry by Steve Martineau  :(