ctrl capture not working for high index

THE AQIB

i was making a mission for prologue fremen campaign which is a part of emperor chronicles..

but when i set my index to more than 7 allied buildings cannot be captured..

even if we send an engineer into it, it remains an allied building rather thn ours and tht engineer dies..

can we fix this??

Thats interesting.

By the looks of it, I'd say it's a hardcoded thing and you should better use a stock index instead of the custom ones.

well in that mission harkonnen is being infiltrated by fremens diguised as harkonnen troops.. there is no other index with harkonnen in the first 8..

You could use index 1. I know it's insane cuz your units will have same color as harks but it would be awesome IMO . Thats like fremens wearing harkonnen uniforms, pretty legit heh?

You could use index 1. I know it's insane cuz your units will have same color as harks but it would be awesome IMO . Thats like fremens wearing harkonnen uniforms, pretty legit heh?

well i need for our units to have harkonnen abilities but they should be differentiated from the other three harkonnen..