RT2 Map Archives

envelope

I found out that it is possible that I do not have enough script of Java to get into "profiling". So in the meantime of checking that aspect, I have not been able to locate the site of "where are all the maps"?

This thread may not be a "new topic", but have yet to find a "search" eliment at this time.

Did some searching, but am sort of a "show me" person. :laugh:

Thank you Sandwalker,

I am interested in keeping an inventory of all maps/scenarios which have been created. In my endeavor

I was able to incorporate the RT2 scenarios to Hawks RT2 Archive web site when Tycoon went astray.

Am anxious to see what maps of the differences to which I have already in inventory.

The majority of the Archive maps must have been copied from Hawk's RT2 Archive.

I am in the process of checking the inventory in The Terminal against those maps

which I already have on a 'burned disc' prior to PopTop discontinuing it site.

What I am trying to gather, are those newly created scenarios since this web site

was created. A project in motion.

I believe the Terminal's map archive predates Hawk's site. Hawk did copy some Terminal maps to his site when this site was receiving heavy spamming.

With the new server the terminal has had few attemps of spamming.

You might also find maps throught out the forums since at the Terminal they can be uploaded to a forum by the builders.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Akuenzi,

will give it a try. Am working on a project to try and check my inventory, looking for dupes. For some

reason, I found a number of the RT3 scenarios mixed with my RT2.

Had given the U.S.History an attempt, but am in the process of playing some newly created RT3 scenarios,

so will be a while before I get back to the RT2 maps. Both Editions have their good points, so try to keep

abreast of what is happening in both.

Have downloaded the Trainmaster, but have not tried the creation as of yet. Supposedly, it is a step up

from RT3, and on the way of having "upgrading" which we expected in a RT4 Edition. Just been busy

with these 2 Editions before I make an attempt with the TM.

Thanks again for the info.