VP Debate....

Writing as it's on. My first impression is that Palin is dumb as a stone. She isn't answering the questions.  ::) :O Biden is eating her alive! Doesn't sound (vice-)presidential at all. My wife keeps hitting mute when she opens her mouth.  :O <but not too shocked>

Your opinions?

--Ray.

I was disappointed that Palin did not do better.  I believe she is being muzzled by the McCain camp.

Each time Bidan lied, Palin didn't say much until too late in the debate. Then when she did dispute a lie, she did it with too little force.  This is exactly what McCain did in his debate.  It was like they are afraid to challenge a lie and Bidan and Obama are not afraid to lie. 

I know McCain said he was not going to throw any mud; But, he is killing himself by not defending himself against lies.

Also, McCain broke the promise that he made when he was nominated that he would not vote for pork and would name, names when pork was present.

Well he signed a bailout bill that had more pork in it than all the pork put together this year in both houses.

He is just not making himself a viable candidate. 

The person that hacked Palin's e-mail was caught.

He is a Tennessee collage student the son of a Tennessee democratic congressman.

The news said the student could get 4 years in prison.  But with his connections I doubt he will.

The person that hacked Palin's e-mail was caught.

He is a Tennessee collage student the son of a Tennessee democratic congressman.

The news said the student could get 4 years in prison.  But with his connections I doubt he will.

He was very stupid! They should throw him in the can for at least ten.

--Ray.