improvements for new patch

should a list (this?) be passed to PopTop to help them including this ideas for a next patch/expansion pack?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. should a list (this?) be passed to PopTop to help them including this ideas for a next patch/expansion pack?

• Yes, I agree with these opinions
    • No, PopTop should make this on their own

The next patch should solve the problem when it says, that goods (you have chosen to haul when you have set up the train route) could not be hauled profitable.

In general, the improvement of the freight arrangement, that PopTop made for the game, is very good. But when you choose a CERTAIN type of goods (NOT one of the 3 options ALL GOODS/FREIGHT/EXPRESS GOODS - [sorry, don't know the original English terms used in the game]), it can happen, that the train is waiting for a profitable transportation.

hello Steven....tried to use page up and down keys, but....didn't work

played with the newest version 1.04 beta

btw: i meant that i also want to switch between locos in the 'buying window' or selecting a new map in the main menu

One thing I'd like to see is (if you're in track laying mode), and there is an accident or other 'event', you must make a decision and then go back to track laying mode.  Unfortunately, when you make the 'decision', it accepts all of the last track changes and you cannot undo at that point.  This becomes a problem if you are laying high-price items (bridges and tunnels).  I've begun to stop the game clock before doing high dollar trackage and would like to see a fix for this.