Walking Air Raid Vehicle

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Early in the game, especially if you set the cash to 5000 solaris. when you think the enemy is low on cash, send a few mongeese and destroy his harvesters after they have been grabbed by the carryalls. If the carryall detonates, the harvester that it was carrying will blow up.

great idea, you might wanna send a few sand bikes for ground defense or even better about 5 or so projecter tanks and keep churning out projections, use them both, then the enemy won't hit your bikes because he's busy with the projections - decoys!!!

I think everybody knows that blowing up carryalls destroys what they're carrying. Just thought I'd tell you that since you haven't been posting messages for too long.

As for the "projectors are to esily killed" thing, I agree. But if you use a couple of Ixian Projectors for defense, you'll have no trouble defending your base. Just clone a couple of the enemy's units while they're approaching.

I think the harvester should be armed with some light weapon (nothing too powerful).

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Yeah! Not fair...

They should arm them with triple chainguns that takes 100 shots a second with small nukes that can travel at 1,000,000 miles per second.

That would be FAIR :)

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Or a single pistol which shoots cellophane with oxygen inside, that takes 2 shots a minute

that would be even MORE fair ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buddy of Shai'Halud

How about this? anti-infantry chain guns and self detonation device if the worst come to the worst? would that be fair u think?