when is wc3 coming out in australia

sarb

could be on july 3 like in North America though I am not sure.

I have the beta and I must say WC 3 is VERY tacky.  The voice acting and graphics are extremely babyish and disappointing.  It sounds and looks like it was designed for kids aged 2 - 4 years old.  Playing WC 3 makes me think I am watching an episode of Teletubbies.   Also, not only are they cartoony, the graphics are very very *very* bad.   The graphics look like they belong in a game that was released in 1997.  Hardly any detail on the models (just like in Diablo II), and worst of all, almost every unit in the game looks like a badly-drawn piece of Origami instead of real creatures.  The voice acting in WC 3 is equally as horrible as the graphics.   I suggest you try it before you buy it, because if you hated the other WC games for being tacky, you will hate this one even more.

Lol! Ignore Navaros's opinion.  The previews for this game have all been very positive.  The graphics as well as the style are a new way of doing rts.  It is very similar to Battle Realms...a pretty good game.  Some people complain about the unit caps, but after soo many units, I don't make a big deal about having more.  

This game has already sold something like 4.5 million copies worldwide.  Maybe you want to wait to read a review on gamespot or something like that, but if you like rts games, then there is a very real chance you will end up buying it.

As for the release, I saw somehwere that they are aiming for a July 3rd release within the US and possibly around July 5th in other countries (I think that includes Austalia).  Hope that helps out some!  For more info., check out blizzards web site.

ok, this is navaros' second post that i see today and he realy manages to piss me off.... i hate his opinion and i hope that he dies a slow and painful death....

oh and btw... it 3 july yes.... it's a worldwide release