Vote Wesker!

Saturn

Vote Wesker!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Wesker!

• Albert Wesker
    • Ganondrof

GameSpot is doing a poll for who the greatest video game villain of all time is. The vote is down to Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series and Ganondorf from Zelda. Obviously Wesker, being the badass he is, could pwn Ganondorf any day, there's simply no contest. So please, show your support for a real video game villain, Wesker, and leave Ganondorf in the dust! For those of you who don't know who either Wesker or Ganondorf are, I have put videos of both of them below. Vote Wesker today: http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=49

Albert Wesker

Ganondorf

I just took a look at the choices there were over the last rounds. Most of them were pretty bad ones. There are far more interesting villains in videogame history than those and especially the last 2 are hilarious. But in a community in which Wario wins over Akuma and Captain Qwark is being put up as a villain against General Raam what can you expect I guess... I won't vote for any of those two because neither deserve the title.