Championship Manager 2010

Dunenewt

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have this game, or any other similar games?  I'm going to try to take a Blue Square North team into the Premier League...should be interesting!

Yes i played a game like this before however i found it boring  :'( :'( :'(

• 2 weeks later...

I guess its only interesting to people if they're already interested in football to some degree.

I suppose i did watch quite abit of football at the time.  :) :) :)  I was also working as a barman at the time so to kill time i would watch the champions league, my favourite team at the time was arsenal and this was 10 years ago.  ;) ;) ;)

Now i like real madrid because Ronaldo plays there, he is portuguese  like me. Ronaldo was born on a portuguese island called madeira it so happens that my folks were born there also  :D :D :D

Now the next soccer world cup is in south africa in 6 months time{ i just happen to be born in south africa}.I will most likely get to watch some games at loftus stadium .  8) 8) 8)

Anyway i did play quite alot of football manager at the time before i got bored of it  :'( :'( :'(

I've played Ultimate Soccer Manager. Haven't tried Championship Manager, or played any manager games recently, I just don't have the time for it. I love football though...well to some extent, it's hard to love, when the team you support playes like shit.