Some Questions (Yes, those things)

TeamWolf

Where can I find (if there are any) overview shots of the maps (2v2 would be best). All would be even better to be honest but 2v2 maps are more needed really for now.

Where can I get the other E:BFD songs that aren't on the soundtrack. I have been looking through my E:BFD folder with DuneEx but have turned up nothing, wondering if you could help out abit?

Also, are there any high ranked officers or "units" in the three houses that you think should of been added as like a "Hero Unit"?

Thanks.

1. Additional maps can be found on this link http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=15641.0

Latest addition of maps can be found on this link: http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=21888.0

2. You mean soundtracks from each house. Those can be found on their respective disk.. Soundtracks are all together in one single file... "Music.bag" on your Emperor data folder around there... same for the disks... look it up. Unless you wanna download it, you can get em all from torrents e.g. Emperor: battle for dune OST or something.

3. Nope there are no heroes on this game. Im pretty sure if EA comes up with a new Dune game they will add heroes on it. Just like in C&C Generals etc. The replacement for heroes in here would be more likely the subhouses (allies).

I wasn't asking for the map links due to already having them, I was asking for a bird's eye view of them. I also know there are no heros in E:BFD due to playing the game a great deal.

I am asking all these questions because I am remaking Emperor on the C&C Renegade engine (so it will be a FPS styled game).

Thank you for where to get the music from though.

The birds eye view of the fan maps are located with the map in the Map file. On my computer the map file is located at C:/Westwood/Emperor/Data/Maps. If you click on the any map, you will see a file called !05%thumb. That is what you are looking for. All the maps are named the same thing if you click on another map.:) As for the maps that came with Emperor, there is no way to access them as far as I know.

As for the music, Kindjal86 [L.B.Z.] is right. Each disk has music found on their respective disk. There is a program to extract the music that can be downloaded at the Emperor or the Dune2000 download. Check there.

I hope that helps you and good luck on remaking Emperor. ;)