The Official Nighthawk-Thread

veK

Well, I was inspired by another forum to create this thread. Although the other forum is much bigger and about 95% live in the same time zone and a lot of people there are online at night, I think it could be funny to make a thread like this here too. Let's see if you guys are interested.

Well, what's this thread about? Basically it's kind of a message board for everybody who is online at night (at the other forum the times fpr using the thread are from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.) and wants to talk about any kind of topic he has in mind or just leave some kind of twitter-like message what he is doing right now (like the music thread). Why do I think it might be interesting to have a thread like that here? Because users are from all over the world and while it's almost 4.30 a.m. at my place now, someone might just have dinner right now at the other side of the world.  :)

You can talk about whatever you like (but please don't spam) and don't want to open a new thread for. Like what movie you just saw or from what party you just came home... (maybe leave your sex stories at home though).

---

Well as for me... I'm busy right now working on some business stuff. It's what keeping me awake at night, especially over the last few days. I haven't slept much since saturday but I need to finish some stuff and can't really sleep anyway with my mind being full of thoughts and ideas. In around 1 hour I can get to the bakery and get some breakfast and maybe I'll watch a movie to relax before catching some hours of sleep in the morning.