Shai Hulud help

armorlord

With placing units: Hark. 6v2 , u must know where are placed units or buildings(they are as worm(X) or spice{::} or player start thing(star) if u know where are that things are placed u click(under minimap) select mode and u click ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste).

this still doesn't help me, I really wanna know how to place down units/give commands/ect. I have trouble with old programs :(

Shaihalud enables creation of the terrain, in terms of creating units and structures it has very basic functionality. The Dune2k+ map editor (which is on track for its release next month, but is currently waiting on a friend) will allow full editing of campaign maps.

I don't see how Shaihulud is any different from programs created today.

It does what it was built for, no program built today would be any better.

I think you are making better editor that CAN edit buildings too,but editing buildings with shai hulud is very hard for me but making fresh map without buildings is easy one.

Its arent different ;) its only little bit lower advanced :D .

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but here goes... You wanted to say "It isn't different, it's only a little less advanced." I think we all got your intent, but this way it is better English. I hope this doesn't make you feel bad. If it is any consolation, my Polish sucks. I don't notice you making too many errors in English. My hope is you can take the correction in the spirit it is given ... because smart people like to learn stuff and I can tell you, you are way smarter than me. At least in language acquisition and programming. I'd probably kick your ass in Dune 2000 though.  ;D

I dont feel bad :D,ty for speaking this because i thought im good in grammar but im not,in Dune 2000 im playing ONLY on HARD and im winning and our fight could cause this:DRAW. ;D

Your gentlemanliness shames me. I accept your conclusion, and I thank you. DRAW it is then.