Multiplayer times

Sneakgab

It was already said: 9:00 - 11:00 in the morging of US Eastern Standrad Time.

thats the time of americans games.

But i live in poland, when its 10:00 EST, my time is 20:00.

And i meet many players earlier, if U R American, its night for You.

French, RSA, Chinese players, and from many other countries.

I believe that means we are only 3 hours apart, and playing together is a practical possibility.

Why do people play from 9-11 in the morning though?  ???

Well, thanks for the answer.

I think ur got ur facts wrong .My time is same as Exectrix. He is in Poland iam in RSA that is South Africa.When i check ra-server i c most people log on 3am my time.Now on average my country is 7 hours ahead of America, or more depends where in America.So most people in America play from 8pm to 11pm.If u look on page 2 of the emperor forum u will c a topic on time from warlord then u can work out stuff.

Eastern time US is GMT-5. SA is GMT+2. So SA is indeed 7 hours ahead of America. He said that when it is eastern time 10:00, his time is 20:00, which is 10 hours ahead. Therefore, if he was correct, then Poland would be 3 hours ahead of SA (why I thought such).

Yet checking the timezones on my toolbar, I see that Poland is GMT 1. 1 hour earlier than SA, and 6 hours (as opposed to 10) later than America. So never mind that earlier stuff.

Anyway, what are the odds on finding another person from South Africa on these forums eh?  :)

I suppose that means we should at least be easily able to organize matches. Now that I think about, 3 people in the same time zone bothering to post here. Fair bit of luck for us I'd say.

Before starting though, I'll warn you...: I suck :P.

So basically, I guess I'll check at 8 and 11. Not sure if I know to use xfire yet though.

Eastern time US is GMT-5. SA is GMT+2. So SA is indeed 7 hours ahead of America. He said that when it is eastern time 10:00, his time is 20:00, which is 10 hours ahead. Therefore, if he was correct, then Poland would be 3 hours ahead of SA (why I thought such).

Yet checking the timezones on my toolbar, I see that Poland is GMT 1. 1 hour earlier than SA, and 6 hours (as opposed to 10) later than America. So never mind that earlier stuff.

Anyway, what are the odds on finding another person from South Africa on these forums eh?  :)

I suppose that means we should at least be easily able to organize matches. Now that I think about, 3 people in the same time zone bothering to post here. Fair bit of luck for us I'd say.

Before starting though, I'll warn you...: I suck :P.

So basically, I guess I'll check at 8 and 11. Not sure if I know to use xfire yet though.

I think 8pm is good.  (gmt6pm)