A Fun Little Game to Get our Worm On

danicus

i love this game!!!  actually its worm from some kind of movie  .. i remember that some snakeworm was living under sand, he wa sw attracted by vibrations made by anything.    they were eating ever radio , car too. also they hated explosions  the vibrations were so huge  that caused them to run run .

i love this game!!!  actually its worm from some kind of movie  .. i remember that some snakeworm was living under sand, he wa sw attracted by vibrations made by anything.    they were eating ever radio , car too. also they hated explosions  the vibrations were so huge  that caused them to run run .

The film's called Tremors, :) another film heavily influenced by Dune, like Star Wars in that respect.

yes but i love  part 2...  from inside of worms were   getting out dinosaurs? LOL   third part is cool alot but i love part 2.  it says some more secrets of the worms.

There's a fourth film too, it's a prequel, I'd say that's the best Tremors film.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now I have to go find the prequel to "tremors" Tremors IV I guess. I liked the 1st one the best out of the 3 I've seen.

The worm in this game doesn't really fly. If any giant worm could fly it would be even more terrifying.

There was this great old sci-fi book called the "Death Worms of Kratos" part of a series called the Expendables, by Richard Avery. Kind of a fun read if you can find them.

I thought they pre-dated "Dune" but they don't Dune according to Wikipedia was written in 1965! Didn't know that. 

• 4 months later...