New Fan Made Maps: Sietch Tabr & OH Gap

The first thing to do is to find the place on the computer that you downloaded the maps. I usually download maps to the desktop. Then, once you found the maps, simply move them to the cmaps folder and they should show up in the map packer. ;)

o i just had to go to settings and target the folder as it had moved.

THE report :

oh gap. i believe ix will dominate here all the way with there infiltrators

sietch tabr.brings back the emperor of old ...which was dominated by minos and the air drone, for harvies will travel far and atreides turreting will dominate .

And thats my point of view ,otherwise just keep up the good work

• 11 months later...

There is a way to steel buildings that are not part of the enemy camp. Its very simple once you know how to do it. ;) First, damage the building. I like to use a sniper for that. Then, use a engineer to capture it.

Some buildings like civilian buildings cannot be captured, but a building like a Fremen stilltent can. The Fremen stilltent that can be captured are the large version(Fremen Stilltent) and not the small version(Civilian Stilltent) on the Sietch Tabr map. :) Try it and if you have a problem, come here. ;) Good luck nd I hope that helps.

1st you did helpd.I tested it and its works.

2nd there is mods thet allo to steel ALL civilian Buildings[like the SubhouseBuilding mod ore any mod I'l post.].I want to mace it posible to garison civilian Buildings so the solders will shot from the inside of the Building.is it posible? ???

SubhouseBuilding.zip

As far as I know, its not possible to garrison a civilian building within the game. :-[ I never encountered it in the game. It sounds like a great idea though. Perhaps someone who know modding for Emperor would know how to do that.  :)

That would be a pretty difficult modification. Most mods involve changing skins and models of units, changing their stats and changing what buildings can make. That's just altering data within the game, not code. Garrisoning buildings would be an entirely new mechanic, so that's probably not doable.