Atomic,Meganoob vs Limiano,Goodevil

limiano

Date = 3rd May   Sunday

Time = 6am  [RAserver time]

12pm [south african time]

GMT+2  [i think ]

Objections = If any1 disagrees with the above times just post with ur preferred times.

Thank u  [Atomic]

Pffft, my own teammate managed to get my name wrong  ;)... if I were Meganoob, that would imply i'm a GOOD noob... Omeganoob, on the other hand, means last, final, or WORST noob  ;D lol

Anyways, just verifying the times you've listed there. When you say GMT+2, are you saying that it's 2.00am for Greenwich? So for a GMT+8 country it would be 2+8=10, or 10.00am?

Please correct this if I have gotten the wrong idea  :) Thanx

*O*meganoob

Pffft, my own teammate managed to get my name wrong  ;)... if I were Meganoob, that would imply i'm a GOOD noob... Omeganoob, on the other hand, means last, final, or WORST noob  ;D lol

*O*meganoob

:A thousand apologies 4 my spelling mistakes 2 0meganoob & Goodevil1.

For leaving out the 0 in 0meganoob & the 1 in Goodevil1.

I think there is just something about me & numbers.

lol, I was just flattered that someone mistook me for a good noob, :) but moving on 

Seeing as nobody has corrected me, I am assuming that the match will be held at 10.00 am gmt + 8 (my time). If somebody notices this is wrong, I probably wont be checking back here until tomorrow anyway, but seeing as we've had a whole week to resolve this, it should be right  :)

Cya on the dunez tomorrow  ;D

bye the way considering that i have a ghost partner and i dont bother about it i will play alone on one condition that it is a handi cap match ,i will have 2 sub houses and opposition will have none. that way i still get to play.....oh yea thanks krapevil ur help was thoughtful next time dont bother

Would like to know if there is anyone that would like to be my partner.....?

Would like to anyone if there is know that would like to be my partner.....?

Would like to know there is anyone if that would like to be my partner.....?

aggh on second thought forget it.

Ok, now im really lost.

First, Limiano, you said you'll be fine to 2v1 us as long as you have sub houses and we dont.

Then you ask if anyone would be your teammate

and then you say forget it.

WHAT is going on? Mordusxxx, if you're a noob, check with Voodoo and Limiano to see if you can fill in Goodevil's spot in the tourney. If you're not a noob, forget it, because you'll tear us to shreds  :)

We really have to get this sorted out. I mean, Limiano, if you weren't happy with the idea of a handicapped 2v1, why'd you suggest it? Or did u change your mind or something lol? If we could just clear this up, and then get the teams sorted based on whatever you originally intended, we should be fine  :)

MORDS for step in partner.....sounds bout right .oh yea noooby i wanted to play alone but i realized i would be throwing points away ....well i think i would, be so will take no chances .

hey mords login as goodevil1 im sure that nick isnt even registered.... ;D

OH Sh*T i thought i was in the mere mortals group now im placed with the noobs.....gr8

Lol, well you are in the "Mere Mortals" group, perhaps Noobs is a little harsh :) However I understood when setting this up that you were a good player, maybe not in Spaz's league, but good. So look at the bright side. Here you can do your Clan more good. Remember a win is a win, and the CLAN with the most wins is the winner.

OH Sh*T i thought i was in the mere mortals group now im placed with the noobs.....gr8

Lmao, when I said 'noobs', I meant just that - mere mortals. There are, after all, only two groups - good and better, if you like. So saying 'noobs' is just saying the 'good', in that sense. Thats all I meant lol, no offense intended. And thanx for sorting things out, Voodoo  :)

Aw jeez. I've been checking the main thread and for private messages, I didn't know you had scheduled a game. 1000 apologies.

I'm open for a game any time except Wednesday night. I'll start checking this thread too and the main board now, I'm less busy at this point than I have been. Send me a message when you chose a time though please! Sorry again.

Yep, Goodevil, you certainly know when to show up lol  ;D

But anywayz, random yet called for immature jibes aside, we could certainly arrange a game or two soon. As you may have noticed, Ato has scheduled a match against Centner and Whistler, so perhaps if we could organise a match after that date (this coming Sunday) to keep things straightforward  :) Thanx

• 4 weeks later...

HI every1 , I saw Goodevil a couple times on RA server so I thought I would challenge .

I was thinking of claiming NO SHOW POINTS last time, but LIMIANO got upset and said this was only a game and he might  pawn my old computer or burn it because he built this computer and he introduced me 2 the game EMPEROR and when there is a problem he fixes it and because of him I have hamanchi , EMPEROR FORUM , RA SERVER , TIBERIAN SUN , STARCRAFT , BATTLEFIELD 2142 , POKER and the list goes on .SO I agreed with him that this was only a game and I wont claim NO SHOW points against his clan .LOL

TIME = GMT 12PM

DAY = ANYDAY of week but SUNDAY is best

ATOMIC = 12PM +2 = 2PM my time

MEGANOOB = 12PM + 6 = 6PM

That's 7 a.m. here in Chicago, which is probably the hour I'm most consistently asleep given my typical late-night summer schedule. I'm still perfectly willing to play then if that's what you guys want; I don't have any appointments to make or anything.

Time to cram in some practicing.

That's 7 a.m. here in Chicago, which is probably the hour I'm most consistently asleep given my typical late-night summer schedule. I'm still perfectly willing to play then if that's what you guys want; I don't have any appointments to make or anything.

Time to cram in some practicing.

WELL i dont think u need 2 practice much. Limiano is already confident he will beat both me and meganoob by himself.All he needs is back up just in case , thats where u come in.

DATE : 14 june  sunday

GMT  : 2PM

ATOMIC : 2PM+2 = 4PM

MEGANOOB : 2PM+6 = 8PM

GOODEVIL : 2PM-5 =9AM

Limiano is already confident he will beat both me and meganoob by himself.

Pffft, I'd say he's underestimating me as the...oh...wait...Omeganoob, oh yeah, heheh, dont worry about it  ;D

Anyway, at time of typing, 8pm Sunday is looking fine for me, though I'll update this if that changes  :)