anyone around for games

LordKingPoker

any of the good players still play got logged on to emp few new ppl around i see played them pretty easy even tho i hadnt played the game in a year .

any of the decent players still around?

newlords around?

ill try and get on tomorrow night for a game or 2 anyway reply to this if you fancy a game .

2 v 2 or 3 v 3 would be nice . :)

Hi there,

I'd like to play multi. I have only 2 friends playing by LAN, so never tried even 2v2 :- however I'd like to join you.

I use hamachi to play multi.

I dont feel like a pro gamer, cause never played progamers that own online. However I know how to play and love this game, so lemme know if u wanna play.

well i got emp bot going so i pretty much will be on it anytime im looking a game and will see if you page me so hopefully can get a few games going now .

by the way what timezone are you all in as im in the UK and was wondering what time most of you would be on to play ...

I can remember when I played long time ago it was always pretty late but im not sur ehow late .

Anyway let me know guys hopefully see you all on the sand to kick your asses lol

Hi Im new to the forum, I have the game since 2004 but I couldnt play online since now

Im looking for player who still play, altough the place seems dead.

My e-mail is cabesin@hotmail.com ; Im from Argentina and I really want to play, please add me to the MSN so that we can arrange some times to play.

I expect to hear from anyone of you