where to obtain maps for dune 2000?

skuallx

ok normal multiplayer is ok!.

can you upload those maps? if there are many better (make a zip pack)

the downloads from this server are disabled for now, but you can upload in a online storage site for example.

thanks men!!!

ok normal multiplayer is ok!.

can you upload those maps? if there are many better (make a zip pack)

the downloads from this server are disabled for now, but you can upload in a online storage site for example.

thanks men!!!

of course! anything for a dune 2000 fan!

skuallx,

Send me a PM via my profile with your e-mail address and I will send the fan-made maps to you as an attachment.  The file is 3.70 MB.  I'll check my e-mail this evening (evening on this side of the world).

Until then.

Can you send the link to me too? Or email it directly - mike503 AT gmail.com will work.

I can put it up on my website. I was sad to see dune2k.com's download links disabled, I wanted to play different maps!

Here's my contribution to the Dune 2000 scene - I paid someone a while ago to make the trainer work under Windows XP (I think any NT-based architecture):

http://michaelshadle.com/dune2000/

I wound up paying over $100 :) It was worth it to me. The game isn't fun without instant build etc. I just love getting out stress by creating huge armies and obliterating the enemies. A fun bonus is playing multiplayer with the computer and enabling the cheats for the computer... good luck :)

I will send you the maps, or ask directly to songbird

thank for the trainer but i dont use to play dune. is not my style.

thk!

of course, to each their own :)

yes, i will host anything people send me. don't send me the ones that come with the game either. i already have those :)

Mike 503,

So you put the money up for MrNop's trainer- As trainers go, it is one of the best.  PM me and I'll send the maps- it will be good to have them posted somewhere until the server around here is fixed:-)

the best trainer i could find, yeah, the razor 1911/mrnop one. it didn't seem to work outside of win95/win98, so for a long time i couldn't run it under win2k or XP. then one day i got the smart idea to pay someone to figure out how to fix it or make a new one. the guy was able to determine how to fix most of the features. at least, the most important and noticable ones.

i will pm you and then i will post whatever you can send over to me on that dune2k page.