Firefox Shows Signatures Strangely (FED2k Only)

It's my first day with Firefox today, and I noticed that it limits the view of large signatures here on FED2k, so that I get to scroll them down. In IE, this doesn't happen, and also in other forums (like BlizzForums or Project Perfect Mod Forums) Firefox shows the signatures properly. What could cause this, and how can I correct this problem (if it's a problem at all)?

post-3074-12833239647615_thumb.png

post-3074-12833239648107_thumb.png

I just checked my IE and it limits the sig height as well (not logged in to my account). This is normal for firefox, opera any browser.

It is a forum "feature".

There must be something wrong with your IE that does not limit sig heights (doesnt' follow ruleS).

What version of IE are you using?

looking at your pic filename you are using IE6. It probably does not follow html rules which are implemented in the forum.

It's IE6.

Well, if you say now everything's OK, then I'll be content with that. Although I like the way was previously.

EDIT: BTW, I remember viewing FED2k from the Uni (under Win2000, but I don't know the exact version of IE), and it showed sigs the same way as my IE6... ???

If it was under win2000 I would guess it would be IE6.

Yes most people seemed upset over this feature when it was implemented (me included). I've since got used to it. Easier to read posters content than huge sigs. Although the accidental scrolling in sigs is a pain, i just move my mouse.

For you does my sig fit correctly without resize option? I specifically made sure my sig met the size requirements so the scrollbar would not appear. Although one person commented that it still showed the scrollbar but I think it was their computer related.