Dune Books

sniper

Hey. I haven'r really read much of the books. In fact I only read the back of them. I have watched SOME parts of the movie, but the only real Dune story line I am fimiliar with is the game ones.

I would like to know if someone might be considering to work on a document (short, not long) that explains all the books plot and the important aspects of them. They should give it to Gobalopper who can post it on FED2K. I would like to kno what happened in the books without reading them.

If you look at the news, you'll see something about a Dune 7 book. Click on the link for downloading it. You'll be taken to a yahoo file briefcase (or something like that). Don't download the zip file with Dune7, download EcoDuneNew.doc . It's an essay, and it also tells you the story from the novels. Just look through the file. You'll find it.

I only read the first 2 novels. That how I found out what happened in the other 4.