OK THEN!

killarrodent

Ok by the way i wasnt any of those stupid DLA or DAF or BOP people cause they are all idiots and by the way ok Captain Montego i think it is lets make an anti-clan clan if you want to I'm in! I'll make the website or you can if you want to do it? anyway email me with a reply or post one here Email me at killar_rodent@hotmail.com

yeah it makes sense perfectly we make an anit clan clan to destroy all you other clans and then we disband when we're not needed so we aren't a clan we are a group of mercenary's getting together for a short period of time because we have the same goal and purpose. and then after we have achieved that goal we can go our seperate ways feeling pleased with oursleves and our efforts muwhahahahaha LMAO! man this is funny rarking you people up you take this game so seriously it takes only little things to ofend you all

Hmmm and you think that would be good? Attacking people just becuase they belong to a dune2k clan? Seems kind of familar to me...wait a minute, could this be the beginning of a new kind of hate group? One not based on the colour of your skin or religion but on the fact that you like to meet new friends in a new way and teach each other different ways to play a game? Sounds kind of stupid to me. You are attacking clans becuase a few members might d/c or use trainers. Sounds like discrimination based on stereotypes to me. You are going to take the worst part of clans, clan wars, and dedicate an entire clan to it (a clan so far consisting of 1 person) in order to destroy all clans becuase they are bad? Sounds idiotic to me.

This site is for the discussion of Dune, not for posts attacking people becuase they are in a clan or not. If that is all you came here to do I suggest you make your own site with your own mb and leave the rest of us alone. You don't see DAF and BOP fighting here do you?

What do you think Gob?

dude i was only joking i am not even starting a hate group or an anit clan clan come on i was only pointing out how easy you have became to rile up loosen up dude go outside lol :) no offense meaned by anything i have said to date i was just playing around

Hmmm...

Well, I feel that since my name was mentioned here (although this is my first message in this thread), I need to make something clear...

Firstly, I never said anything to offend you, and the discussion of the hacking is entirely pertinent and important, because it is what is happening to people playing .... come on, figure it out ... DUNE 2000 ... *doh* ...

If someone cheats in a format such as Westwood Online, it's no different than Weightlifting competively while using an anabolic steroid - It's an edge, an advantage ... albeit it's not fair to the good people who think that winning a competition where ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL (just in case you're not fast enough to follow along, the parallel i'm drawing here is using TRAINERS, etc.) actually means something, you basically are pissing on their sense of fair play, and the very principles of fair competition and sportsmanship ... Maybe some clans are about sportsmanship, but by the same assumption that all things are equal, some clans (as well as individuals, mind you) are bad, too...

One thing that really strikes me though, is that people who don't want these things addressed usually try to turn it into something else (ie; hate group? what is so friendly about a bunch of cheaters who prey on everyone who doesn't have the knowledge, or ability, or the desire to cheat like they do?) ... and frankly, your argument is weak as hell.

I never pointed a finger at you, or anyone else - But you sure got defensive quickly about it... Nobody needs to, or has attacked you - But I suggest you re-read your post, because you really don't help your credibility much either.

I will leave this sleeping dog lie. I just don't want what i've said to be misrepresented. Maybe I'll wake up in Kansas, where all clans play fair - But in ALMAN, they don't play nicely much of the time, and it's definetely not fair.

Easily rifled up? You just called about 400 people idiots in your first post, (including me) hardly any of which you have ever met. As for me going outside, I spend a minimum of 2 hours working outside and then another 2 on days when I have soccer (thats right, one of the people you called a chronic internet junkie is on a rep. soccer team) and then the time I am outside just for fun. Also, read my post under General discussion under Water of Death. Thre isn't much I can do and it is frustrating as hell.