Help me play online!

Smeghead

Hello,

I'm a new player who has a problem which doesn't seem to have been addressed on these forums... so I'm asking if you can help me

For some reason, I can ONLY connect to the 195.13.63.187 Backup XWIS Server... I cannot connect to the 64.212.211.93 RA Server... Whenever I try to do so, I simply get the "Bad Password" error.

The XWIS Server works fine, its just that nobody ever uses it, so I'm always the only EBFD player with a few hundred RA2 players listed in the chat room.

Seeing as I have followed the guide to the letter, and gotten the Backup Server to work... I don't see why the RA Server should be any different? What exacty is making the RA Server reject me, where the Backup Server doesn't?

Throwing ur pc outta the window sometimes helps. When you do so, a little faerie appears outta ur monitor and helps ur connection to the RA server. But sometimes... when the faerie isn't happieee, she won't appear! and then u have a litte prob with ur pc being broke in ur garden.

An other option would be eating coconut pie, there are scientific proves that coconut pie helps ur skills to connecting to servers. Together with the 'amulet of Connecting', which gives u a fire resistance of 4%, the blizzard skill and 'Connecting abilities raised by 15%' ur chances to connect to the RA server will get very high.

If that still doesn't work, i strongly recommand talking to the golbin on the corner of ur street, he has a great knowledge of stuff like that.

i hope that fixes ur prob

(this reply was posted to scare away people for playing even more WoW then they allready do... DON'T PLAY WOW, IT ISN'T HEALTHY!)

Nope, none of it works guys...

damnned faeries... worhtless good for nothing little bastards I HATE THEM SO MUCH  >:(

I have a generated CD key... You think that might have something to do with it? I don't see why the RA server would check but the XWIS server would not...

The thing is, it says "downloading channels" FIRST... and then says "bad password"

On a side not does anybody EVER play on the XWIS server?

Hardly ever use the XWIS server. Some few people occasionally do, but they go there for privacy so might not be happy to have you join them.

It always says downloading channels first.

If you really want to play private message me and I will reply with an account that you can use to login.

So you have tried creating another username password combo ? Passwords must be 8 chars long, I think.

I think I'll take you up on your offer erjin,

I've tried everything I can but nothing seems to work... If possible I'll try using the nick to determine what I need to do to get my own password...

If the offer is still standing please PM it to me...

And thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

• 1 month later...