How to book availability.

gary

I need locate a book or guide describing some very basic game mechanics. This would be for single player play using the CD and specifically NOT for multiplayer functionality. For example: I would like to know how to use carryalls to transport vehicles and or troops to locations other than repair pads for the former. My appreciation to anyone with guidance on this issue, in advance.

Daquart - sand fan -

Thanks for your reply nStilgar, however, I ask because I see the other side(S) making this manuever.

I posted this one example as a single instance of what I hope may be many things possible with the game and accessible to users via information available through some sort of mechanics of the game booklet, genius user, or other form of information guide.

Additionally, asking Westwood for information regarding most subjects, bears no fruit.

Please continue responding and thanks again, nStilgar!

Daquart - sand fan -

ah dude you can control your carryalls at all its not a feature in the game if you saw this maneovour being done then the person that did it must have hacked there game and changed it some how and still managed to play online. You can however in Tiberian Sun move your tanks and stuff with carryalls to whatever place you wish maybe you are think of tiberian sun? :) anyway catch you round

Guest Gr0ce

Aieiaia, mannekes toch

Don't you know that in singleplayergames AI drops troops with carryalls as if it were

reinforcements NO HUMAN PLAYER can perform this action unless you hack the game ofcourse

-*-It's better to suck a worm than being sucked into one... -*-

ps : Sorry, but it was a really mean worm