I want to play Emperor, online. I just need players!?

jasonspaz

Anyone out there still interested in playing Emperor. I go on line allot but never see anyone. Lets pick a time for us to play, I am in the USA eastern time. Usually after 11pm my time is a good time to play. I am on line all night into the morn. I just need to meet some other Emperor players.

Thanks

Jasonspaz

People are playing, you are probably just missing them or looking at the wrong server. Use the time on the right of that page above to see if you are on the right server and when someone was last on. Its American time, God knows if it is eastern or what..

Hi i would love to play EBFD but for some resion when i put in my genuine key it says it is not legel this was 6 months ago i tryed to play it last as i did not play the game for about 4 years as i started to play delta force black hawk down, then played battlefield 2.

I am a player fron the old days and my old game names were skippy260 or john66doe also i started a clan MHH ( midnight head hunters) i only had 4 clan members so we were not well known I use to rank 3 to 7 in the world of dune. ( this is a post i made meny years ago i would use this account but have lost my password and changed my email address many times since then http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=7789.0.

Is there anyway of proving i have a genuine key.

Gobalopper if there is any way you can fix this problem i would be ever so greatfull i can send you photos of my cds and my CD cover with my real cd key if you wish to email me as i really miss this game and the 3 to 4 hour fights still to this day no other game have ever givem me the same challange.

But back to topic i would love to play online as soon as i can get my copy to work online again.

Thanks for that info Re-erjin999 as i needed to know all that info to even install the game.

the only thing is i do not know if i have set up my host file right.

Text file attached to the post.

plz let me know if i have done this wrong.

EDIT: I have worked out how to get on RA server but having time out problem ( i have added a post to the time out thread ) thanks to all the people that looked into this problem for me.

hosts.txt