operation:TESTING DUNE

hilamobster13

today is day 2 of operation:testing dune. or, at least it would be, if i didn't have to do a bunch of stupid crap. all i got to do is figure out that i need a small amount of water in the nose catch pocket in order for it to dillude the  mucous.  

THIS CONCLUDES DAY 1 AND 1/2 OF operation:TESTING DUNE

thank you, come again!

thank you.....I think..... :-/

this is day 3 of operation:TESTING DUNE. I started out by pouring water into the nasal oraface and getting a cold. (this can be done by standing outside in the now present freezing indiana weather. by the way, lime green is now my official spokescolor. steal and die. >:( )  obviously, it worked, but it meses up the filter after awhile, so i made the nose filter easily replaceable by putting them into cartridges.  Being diabetic, i went to do my blood test, and i found out we were eating at a resteraunt. so, obviously, i took my stillsuit. lo and behold, it worked perfectly for every test.  nnow that i am satisfied it works, i will be closing this page and getting a patent. gob, if you will, seal the thread.

this is the 3rd and final day of operation: testing dune.