Strange RAID behavior

I got a set up of one mirror RAID array of two disks ( 320GB Seagate ).

My RAID controller is the Nvidia nForce 4 Ultra.

The array became degraded when one of the disks stopped responding, but I fixed the problem, put it back in, and ordered an array rebuild to make it operational again. All this seemed fine.

However, the array now rebuilds every freaking time I boot my computer (after logging in to Windows)... It's a fist in my ass, because the controller is making blue screens if I try to do some disk operations while doing a rebuild ( like copying some files, playing a game, etc. ). The rebuild takes about an hour and a half, I think, and it bugs me that I must sit and wait every time I boot.

Does anyone know about a solution for this?

The RAID setup thingy isn't very advanced. It lets me order a rebuild, which is done when I enter Windows, and I can create and delete arrays, and clear them for data. Nothing else.

Oh, and I mustn't forget. Every time I shut down my Windows, it freezes when loading up the next time (on that Windows logo screen with the little ), so I have to press the restart button on my chassis, and then it loads perfectly the next time. ( With normal settings. )

Also, since these troubles began, I started checking my Event Viewer every now and then, and noticed that my RAID controller had sent a few error messages regarding bad sectors. One or two isn't that bad, I thought, but now it seems to report a bad sector at least once a day. The thing is... The damn RAID controller doesn't tell me which disk is having these faults. Do you know about a way to check a RAID array for bad sectors?

I ran Seagate Seatools, and it found a bad sector in one of the two disks. However, is that enough to cause blue screens? :-

Of course, I know it's highly depending on exactly where the bad sector is, and what it corrupts...