A little bit of C&C nostalgia...

MrFlibble

For quite a long time I have been planning to create some missions for Command & Conquer (Tiberian Dawn) and now I finally did it with the help of XCC Editor! The two new Nod missions are called "A Brotherhood Divided" and "Winter of Discontent". I hope you'll like them ::)

Check the readme file inside the package for more detailed information.

Here are some screenies ;)

Nod forces battle their renegade brethren ("A Brotherhood Divided")

dividedok8.gif

Once again Nod has captured a GDI base... ("Winter of Discontent")

wintersv0.gif

NOTE: There has been a major update - check my post below for details.

CCMiss.zip

I don't know if the Glod savegames are compatible with DOS version. If not, then, if you have the DOS version without Covert Ops, you'll have to manually extract the missions from the mix file and replace Nod mission 12 (scb12ea.ini and scb12ea.bin) with them.

No way to make them into savegames?

No matter, I do have Covert Ops, but it's for DOS too. Just wondering, will the DOS Covert Ops be compatible with C&C Gold? If so, I can try this thing out sometime...

... After I reinstall Gold on XP, if possible :-

So long as you have Covert Ops, don't worry about compatibility issues. The Gold version has integrated Covert Ops support. As for installing C&C Gold on XP, you can check the official guide which is downloadable here.

BTW, I have updated the missions - check the first post.

I'm glad you like 'em ;D Be sure to download the latest version - I've made some significant changes. Initially I overdid with difficulty in "A Brotherhood Divided" - partially because the trigger/script and AI unit control is limited. Now everything should work okay. Another thing is that I've changed the installation process, and savegame incompatibility is no longer an issue.