Emperor Battle for Dune Meeting Times (Fresh Start)

GUNWOUNDS

Since the original thread on the other forums got off-topic and locked, i decided to make a fresh thread on their forums for the purpose of only listing in-game nicks and playtimes

http://www.apathbeyond.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9655

Check the link from time to time to see what new players we get.

You know... now that i think of it..... Ryan actually sounds like a familiar name.  I swear i think i may have played him on the old WOL server before.

Guns

Scar please read the above post...... i made a new thread which isnt locked on their forums.  You can post your name and available times there to show them that there are other people around to play with.  Cheer up man, he had to lock it because it was going off-topic, and a fresh start was needed.

Guns

Someone aught to let them know RA's doesnt auto update them, and neither does XWIS, so they will need to patch to 1.09 or have difficulties playing mixed games (us <--> them).

I cant be bothered to register for that one gem of advice...so someone please... ?

Scar please read the above post...... i made a new thread which isnt locked on their forums.  You can post your name and available times there to show them that there are other people around to play with.  Cheer up man, he had to lock it because it was going off-topic, and a fresh start was needed.

Guns

My bad, clicked the wrong link in that forum.

sweet i couldn't get bladez because well some one took it sooo i used quantuim heads up if some one wants to battle i know pros experts and extremely high pros.oh and if any 1 whats to co-op campein ill be glad.see you at 5:00(ps:im at 5:00 est too)