Wanted:Dune 2000 soundtrack PSX ripped

Guest Slavik_CC

Guest Slavik_CC

Anyone willing to rip the Dune 2000 PSX soundtrack into mp3's (I don't own the PSX game)? If so, email me at 047009t@acadiau.ca, got tons of Command and Conquer mp3's (Sega Saturn, Retaliation, Red Alert 1, 2, Tiberian Dawn, etc, etc).

Guest Slavik_CC

Yes, the soundtrack is in stereo and cd-quality. The PC version, however, is 22khz mono. Already got 2 cd-quality Dune 2000 mp3's on Westwood's site. Also, I'm hoping someone else would have some stereo versions of certain Command and Conquer mp3's:

Red Alert Playstation version: Fogger, Trenches, Snake, Menu Theme, Credits Theme and any other "exclusive" songs (meaning songs that never appeared in the Red Alert CD soundtrack).

Command and Conquer:Tiberian Dawn (Playstation version):Demolition, Canyon Chase, Take 'Em Out, and any other "exclusive" songs (meaning songs that never appeared in the C&C:Tiberian Dawn CD soundtrack or other sources)

Guest Slavik_CC

Naib:Is the music is in cd-quality and not ripped from the PC (as in 16bit, 44khz, stereo)? If so, can you convert it to mp3 and set it up on an ftp server or something? Thanks.