PROBLEM: can't get past Harkonnen Mission 4.

Guest R2D2

When I am trying to play the game I get stuck on a mission early in the game. It is mission 4, played as the Harkonnen side, and it's the second area from the top and left of the map. The mission objective is: eliminate all enemy forces. Well, I do destroy the Atreides base, scour the area and uncover all the map destroying all the Fremen (except for a

small area of the map that is inaccessible for all the unit types available in this scenario). I get the message: the Atreides have been destroyed. *However*, the mission does not end! I have dozens of units

scouring the map multiple times finding no enemy but the scenario keeps going on, and on, and on... I can not continue the game since to do so I have to finish this mission! WHAT'S WRONG? How do I fix this bug? What

do I do?

I have installed the latest patch available at the Westwood's website, but it does not help.

Thanks. I will try to find it.

Meanwhile, in case I do not find it, where abouts on the map is the cave? Which cliffs?

Sorry :) This is my first time playing the game... thus I have silly questions.

Mission 8 against Harkonnen and Ordos. What is the best way to go about this cause I can't seem to get enough defense going to ward off Ordos attack. I have attacked the Smugglers base but one problem not enough money to get a GOOD defense. I have also attacked the Ordos base with very little success maybe I'm looking at it from the wrong angle. Gobalopper any suggestions.

Guest Drakonis

what i like to do is rush in a single engeener and still a building then to sale it off

but befor ya sale it off build a wall and place it next to the building ya take so as to

build some bricks and start walling off the base. then stick up some turrets to kill off the units

then build a barricks so ya can nab the rest of the buildings ps dont forget to set the new barricks

as prim.

hope this helps ya

ps i have started off alot of mission by stilling buildings it drives the ai madd.

BIG FUN

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fighter925

get ur mouse over the ``cave`` which is actually a ``sietch``. its the fremen base, and u need a HUGE force to blow it up