EBFD Hot Keys.

strider

I'm pretty sure back in '01 the game came with a piece of cardboard with some hotkey commands, eg.  left click unit and "G" key to set guard command.  I for the life of me can not find a listing here as to all the hotkey commands.  Any help would be welcome.  Thanks in advance. :)

The "search" button did throw me for a loop.  Most on-line sites I visit have the Search written beside a white "to be filled in" space.  This site has it on the tool bar.  Honest I do know how to use one if I come across it. :).  Thanks for the link again and the offer to check out the on-line play.  I might just get the courage up one of these days.  I hate playing a blitz type of game (chess included).  I like to build up a defensive position and than advance, so I've been staying away from the on-line stuff.

Well, you find others who like your types of games, or you can ask for vertain rules, such as no attacking in the first 5 mins (plenty of time to build up a game, so it shouldnt end in 10 minutes ;)...

Some of our games occasionally end up going on for ages, over an hour...of pure concentration on strats and counter-strats...its not amazingly common, but they do occur.

• 2 weeks later...