Some of Lowzeewee's works

lowzeewee

Here are a few pieces of writings I came up with during my days of boredom(it's the school holidays now). They aren't good at all but I just want to find out why it is that way because I have tried my best but my writing is still dead. To find out why it is that way, I want YOU to read my writings and critique it. I want honest views only. If you think it is totally unreadable and even your 8-year old sister can do better than that, then tell me that it is totally unreadable and even your 8-year old sister can do better than that.

http://lowzeewee.bravehost.com

On the index page, you should read first the profiles(dossiers) of Markovic and Butch Vig, the story's two main characters. Following that, check out the 'Other Characters' page and then '51st Infantry Battalion, ESA Army' if you are interested in some fluff. This mini-story of mine isn't supposed to be serious and it speaks of a war that started in 2008 between the USA/UK and the other countries. The USA/UK are of course, the bad guys, and the other countries try(in vain) to prevent themselves from being invaded. Only a few countries still remain and their miserable armies have no choice but to work with a large, extensive insurgency group called the Rebel Army(or Rebels in short). The year is now 2023 and most of the devastated world is tired of fighting, the war is going badly for both sides and there seems to be a stalemate. Every advancement by either side is countered but the all sides refuse to give in despite the heavy losses both. The commanders of all factions are on a standstill, waiting for the enemy to come for them. They don't feel like fighting anymore.

The Rebel Army have little resources and backing and thus resort to ingenious tactics and an unorthodox fighting style to survive the lasers, rockets, missiles, tanks and planes. The peak of the war was in 2015 and the intensity of the fighting dipped with each year. Now, only small skirmishes occur here and there. The story will focus on the rivalry of two commanders, one from the Rebels and the other from the ESA, which is the renamed USA. George Bush has become Emperor and now wants to dictates the world.

(Please don't be offended by any of my works :) )

They aren't good at all but I just want to find out why it is that way because I have tried my best but my writing is still dead.

I know the feeling. You suddenly have a burst of inspiration and a wanting to write(And you frantically do so), and then, tired, you leave it for several days. When you come back, what once looked so brilliant and creative seems repetetive and cliche.

My solution? Follow throught with it, no manner how negative you view your story.

• 1 month later...