Dune2000 dont work since xwis take over

muis2004

:)its easyer on msn. But its just for the time being, till xwiss fix the problems. You only can play thats all, no newbi will enter the lobby as it should be. So i hope its for a short time, xwis is working on it. But your are not a dune player are you.

Well the fact that emperor flies along like greased diarrhoea makes me think some internet connection issue, but again, emperor runs fine on my braodband, so it would be something freaky.

I wanted to try it out, as I loved Dune2, and I love emperor, but alas, it was not meant to be. I still have the CD somewhere...:P

LoL we make a deal you play dune and i play emperor. I can get get it at ebay i read. So i buy it. And we can play. You train me for emperor and i train you for dune. But do you got the cd off dune2000?. Also iam a medium player at dune so you got a chance.

ok, deal. Yes, I already got the Dune2000 CD, installed the game, tried it a few times, went online with one of those really good players, but it lagged like...like I said, bad.

Go buy emp, then we set up both games and see how we do. I would like to try dune2000 again.

You misunderstand me. I am not saying Dune2000 in general lags. I am saying it lagged when I played it. There may have been a problem with my router, my modem, my computer, or something else.

And Emperor doesnt lag, its the computer that lag. Same like on Dune2000.

Let me know when you got emperor, and we can get going. add me to you msgr list, erjin999@hotmail.com.

:D Great i add you to msgr list and we could talk futher there, its a lot easier that way. Already have searched for the game in local shops but no luck sofar so i think i will buy it on internet. Iam looking forward for a new challange!!! I think i had some tips to work ou the lag. And to yoyo, why you stopped playing? Your dreaming off old times but you can still play or get some fighters back!! Midlife crisis?? lol