Why nerthh sux!

Guest rAiDkiLLs

Guest rAiDkiLLs

>:(

why is everyone in Dune2000 so demanding that all games be nerthh?

no engineers, no rush/rocket turrets, no harvester hunting???

I don't like nerthh because I like engineers, and I like House Ordos also.  How can House Ordos win if they cant use their deviator tanks to hunt harvesters and steal money?  The idea that those tanks can be successfully used against other types of vehicles is insane!  Deviator tanks don't have enough armor for that.

And since House Ordos have the fastest units, they should be allowed to rush opponents too!  So why does everyone insist on playing nerthh games? I just don't get it?

I know that people sometimes go overboard with the rocket turrets though, but still... nerthh is no good.

And why be afraid of engineers???  They are blind as bats,  take the longest possible route to their destination, are not cloaked and don't have any weapons... I say any diligent person should just keep a look out for them.

p.s. if this should be in the strategy section, sorry,  please move it, but I think this is just a general online gaming complaint, and most of the strategy section seems to be about the AI missions.

• 1 month later...