Rare cut scene from Lynch's '84 Dune!

Tezcatlipoca

That's right. I managed to get my hands on a copy of a scene cut from David Lynch's 1984 version of Dune.

The scene is in the Harko Arena, where an Atredies Trooper is battling it out with a Harkonnen!

Only 10.2 megs... sorry dialups.

http://www.planettribes.com/daf/DAFOriginalDownloads/Dune_ArenaFight.avi

:D

*edit: Just uploaded a second version at 14:09:05. Using Divx compression this time (Didn't have time last night to do it). So.. it's smaller now. If you got an error while uploading around the time i edited this post, it's probably because you suddenly started downloading something different.... you'll have to redownload. Sorry :(.

:D

[hide]Actually, it's between myself and Diddily (another Corrino member) I'm the Atreides Trooper (Guy who wins), and he's the Harkonnen Trooper (in blue, and covered in blood). It was, in basic form just a funny movie I decided to throw togeather at the last minute (with possible propagandistic effects). The misleading description I gave the thread was supposed to lead you to believe that it was some random fight in Harko Arena near the beginning of the book, possibly the one between Feyd and the Atreides Trooper. I can elaborate on what's being said in the chatbox if you're interested, since that's... hard to make out.[/hide]