Emperor: BFD runs too fast!

SteQ

I had same problem with Emperor bfd, runs too fast in LAN games. The only way I found to slow it down is to use CPUgrabber. You can find it there :

http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/cpugrab.zip

I have Athlon XP 3400+ and Intel 3.2 Ghz. When we want to do a LAN game, we just launch CPUgrab on Athlon Xp 3400+ before, and set it to 80. Then game speed is normal  :)

I think this thread has so far showed us that one persons normal can be another persons laggy. Best thing is to go online and see what others think of normal and see if you agree...

Then you wouldnt be wasting cycles and heating up CPU for no reason. Assuming it isnt genuinely running too fast.

• 2 weeks later...

我靠

你的电脑配置玩这个也太高了一点吧。

与你相比,我的就相形见拙了。

我还希望帝王的速度能提高很多呢。当然在可能的范围内。

^_^

So what was your original question or comment then ? Getting back on track...

Emperor runs slow ? What are your computer specs ? Try lowering graphics to LOW setting and putting game speed on 8 then play, if your machine isnt too old you will notice it can be pretty fast. If you meant about the time taken to complete a level/map then that may be different, but as it sounded from what you said, I dont think you have experienced emp properly.

Emperor runs slow ? What are your computer specs ? Try lowering graphics to LOW setting and putting game speed on 8 then play, if your machine isnt too old you will notice it can be pretty fast. If you meant about the time taken to complete a level/map then that may be different, but as it sounded from what you said, I dont think you have experienced emp properly.

NO NO NO

I mean if you produce to much,the game will be slow.

I don't like the game which sometimes runs slowly and sometimes runs quickly.

IF Emperor can keep a balance speed,I think it's better.

I play Emperor 4 years now.I have a opinion:Emperor and homeworld is slow,Starwar and C&C is fast.

haha,only my feeling.

My PC information:

CD 2.4G

GF FX 5700 128M 128Bit

512M DDR400

Intel 865PE

WESTGATE 80G 2M

Windows XP

DX 9.0C

I call my computer "Enlcave" too.

Nice touch, calling your computer Enclave  ::)

I know what you meant, Mr Enclave. What I meant is if it starts off fast, then slows down that is exactly becuase your computer cannot cope. Either your graphics card cannot handle it, or your system doesnt have enough RAM, or your CPU isnt able to cope. Somethings is not right when it slows down in game.

It is your computer.