Ixians

Bijaz

Not in the original series. The prequels (House Atreides, House Harkonnen, House Corrino) involve the Ixians more, but you should be warned that anything and everything in the prequels should be treated as non-canon. You might want to try the Dune Encyclopaedia, but not having read it myself, I don't know how useful it would be.

Edit: God Emperor of Dune, the book after Children of Dune, which follows Messiah, has passing references to the Ixians. Nothing particularly detailed though, I'm afraid.

you learn more and more about the ixians in the later Dune books, like dante said with GOd EMperor of Dune. You also hear about them in the first books as well, but it is pretty cryptic and hard to really get a lot of information. They are elusive, and not a lot is said of the mcompared to other sects in the Dune universe.

The prequels talk about them a lot, but I just dont trust that information. It goes completely against the ideas of Frank Herbert's novels in my personal opinion.

THe Dune Encyclopedia is also "fan fiction" so to speak, but to me it still offers a more viable and sensible story and background info for the Ixians. It makes a lot more sense to me, so because of this I adopt the ideas from the DE on that subject, and many other subjects for that matter.

I dunno, In GEoD The IX send that bird to tempt LetoII (but well he knew he would be in CoD andyway...) They had created no-space concept (second time it had been)

Then the the final two books (that are more BG related books) you hear how they mass-produce no-space stuff as well as a non-intelegent computer to navigate space as well as teh Telaxu psudo-spice.

They also do the interigation devices. Their ability increase alot after teh children of teh scattering came back with new technology