Can anyone log into WoL?

Madenod

Fantastic stuff heh. :D

I saw 6 ppl on WoL yesterday at around 09.00 English time. I was on WoL for a total of 4 hours.

One of the guys name is toceira. I wasn't on much at the time but thats the amount of players I saw. I gave the guy the thread to the xwis tool so, fingers crossed we should get him in xwis.

Hes a little better than a noob but he really turtles and builds big things too soon. 8)

I reckon I should be staff for recruiting ppl from WoL, hehe.

Naaa I'd rather whoop ppl then do paper work anyday. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Good work people. I had a guy ask me for help on msgr, must have got my email from the msgr thread. He was telling me he had problems and that muds had shown him how to come to XWIS but he couldnt get on. Well we sort of sorted that out for now, so if you see spengman on, its not me but him.

Doom, my spies tell me you were seen on WOL recently, running away from a badly beaten n00b. What do you have to say for yourself ?

[hide]ok, I made the bit up about the n00b, but you WERE seen on WOL. Does this mean you are helping recruit ?[/hide]

well i sometimes just switch to WOL just to see if theres ppl there.. only ppl i saw there since i knew wol was working again were sadian and muds.. hardly worth the effort recruiting  :O lol j/k