Ghosts?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but think about how young you were when those events occurred. Not only is that a long enough time ago to make false memories, but you were young enough as well to exaggerate what you saw even if you really believe that you saw it.

I have the same opinions, maybe the first time it was a (bad) dream. The second could be just a light that I imagined something, when at the same time I was rembering my grandma's sister...

I'm not saying that they were real, just that they looked real...

Though, aliens and UFO's is "easier" to believe in because they could very well be facts. But as I have said before, people see what they want to see. Just like conspiracy theorists, each time they read in the paper about future possible events, they all start saying this and that. Another person who believes in ghosts and saints may also believe the world is a battleground for the demons and angels, and that the Bible will have a "continuation" in our time.... or, it's late here and I don't know what I'm talking about... choose one please...

Well, I haven't heard about any ghosts who harm people, or caused death in any way. If they're helpful, well, I welcome that. I mean, they're tireless ghosts, they don't need to eat or get paid, that's the kind of employee I'd like ;) ...

I try not to judge people who do believe in ghosts, because we all have believed in something foolish before realizing how foolish it was. That point in time where they believed cannot be held against them, but only as long as people start realizing how foolish the idea of ghosts is. 

Fair enough, I suppose we all believed in something silly at one time or another.  Still, today (Friday the 13th) I was looking out a 13th story window, and nothing unlucky happened all day long.  In fact, historically, my luck has been if anything unusually good on Friday the 13th.