visual mod update

WHAAATTT! I spelled Artreides wrong? )(@^%*(^)*^%)(#@^$%(!)@ How the ^*%$##( can that happen. Ah well. The image files are no longer required for the next version. Im sending it to Gobalopper right now. And Iroc, I have not received your e-mail. I don't know what happened. Check it.

Riper

Good deal on the new version. look forward to it when it is released. if you need more beta testers I'd be happy to help out. by the way I sent the email to Riper8@hotmail.com. got that from the important.txt file in version 1.04

later Iroc

Well that is the right adress but I didn't receive it. It might be filtered as an ad. Betatesters are always welcome. Mail me. Anyway, as the new version is now in hands of Gobalopper, I'm out for a week vacation. See you later guys.

Riper, out.

--- AND PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER IT IS RIPER NOT RIPPER ---

Oh that is awesome Riper. source code too boot. love it. I play around with code myself though I am no expert at it. I always love to see new code and how it was all written. one day I'll be able to write programs for folks. till then I'm just at a learning stage. Thanks for all your hard works. look forward to the new version and the source code.

Iroc

well version 1.08 is the same as 1.04 and 1.05. still getting the msvbvm60.dll error.

I have un-installed it all and rebooted and started from scratch again. still getting it.

Iroc

I have those file already. but to be sure that I was not missing any. I downloaded them and installed them. still have the same problem. I have since install the visual mod and it's updates on 4 other computers (2 Intel's & 2 AMD's) visual mod crashes in all 4. all 4 with the msvbvm60.dll error. so I would have to say it's in the program.

Iroc

AHOO! Thats a problem with my nifty installation program. It wont register the dlls and ocxs. Sorry for that. 1.09 release coming ASAP. Hang in there fella's, if you cant wait, click start, run, and type Regsvr32.exe "x" and replace x with the dlls and ocxs included with VMC.

Riper

Alright Riper you da man!!! :D

Iroc 8)

AHOO! Thats a problem with my nifty installation program. It wont register the dlls and ocxs. Sorry for that. 1.09 release coming ASAP. Hang in there fella's, if you cant wait, click start, run, and type Regsvr32.exe "x" and replace x with the dlls and ocxs included with VMC.

Riper