Fixing Canada (I'm now a permanent resident)

Oh empwrm do not forget to liberate us from Vancouver as there are Chinese there, and Ontario because they are multicultural, and Alberta because they whooped a lot of yankee teams ( Calgary to be exact ).

So what do you have left now to liberate?

Ditto to what Egeides has been saying.

Alberta is the only province right now ( I think ) with a balanced economy, though mad cow crisis gave this province some biting. We take the us meet even though mad cow is there but they do not do the same, what a racist govt. you have their our yankee brothers!
Actually most provinces have balanced their spending and eliminated deficit.  Alberta is the only one debt free though.  And the cattle ranching industry in alberta makes up less than 2% of our GDP.
By the way try free us from Manitoba, too as they are mixed ( French + English , romantic eh? ).
Actually New Brunswick is the only truly, officially bilingual province.  Quebec is French, everything else is English.
maybe i will someday, except people in Quebec speak French almost exclusively (even all the road signs are in French).

And I don't speak french.

Not true.  Quebecers far more frequently speak far better English than Canadian Anglophones speak French.  A good friend of mine from Montreal who went to average English immersion schools there spoke fluent English with no discernable accent, and also wrote and read at in English at an above average level just after moving.  Comparably, I go to the largest French immersion high school outside of Quebec (as an English student, though) and the french students here are reading elementary-junior high level chapter books, and even I can see the thick accents and word fumbling and I barely speak a word of French!

And is it really a surprise that road signs in Quebec are in French?  Road signs in BC are in English...

Road signs in Wales are in Welsh! I don't think anyone speaks Welsh as a first language any more. The same goes for the Basque Country.

Quebecois is quite difficult to understand when you're used to French French. Mind you, I prefer some of the translated idioms to the anglicisms: "un chien chaud" rather than "un hot-dog".